Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy January

Well January is almost over and so many exciting things have already happened. I'm kind of excited to see what happens when this month ends. So Laura's baby was born on the 7th that's all i know for now. I heard that she had some complications and had to have a emergency c-section. (if i'm wrong please correct me) She soon after gave birth to a beautiful baby boy named corbin. Also it was Josh's birthday on the 14 happy birthday little man well not so little anymore. I've also heard that he is happily engaged and will have his wedding sometime in the summer congratulations josh.

Happy Anniversary to my parents MaryAnn and Michael Mitchell it was their 25th Anniversary, wowzers thats a long time. Keep up the great work guys can't wait till next year you two love birds you. Well i think thats all i have for this month but wow so many exciting events had happened. Well i'm gonna sleep now but,

HAPPY JANUARY!!!!!

No comments: